Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome to the two week wait- 2 DPO




This is totally me haha!! I get so crazy during my two week wait! I commence to blowing all my money on hpts, googling every "symptom", and yes, going on twoweekwait.com to compare my symptoms to others LOL. What would I do without the internet? 

   I'm assuming I ovulated sometime over the past 3 days due to the ewcm, increase in sex drive, and O pains but I'll use today as my official O date to be safe. I'm excited for this cycle because we had the perfect timing for sex (twice a day, day before, day of, and day after O) and I layed on my stomach for 3-5 minutes after to help our chances. I'll update everyday with my symptoms, so far today I don't feel anything besides nauseated which I always feel in the mornings if I don't eat enough.
    I'm a pretty early tester so I'm testing on Valentine's day which would be so special if I could get my BFP that day and share it with DH! I got pregnant this time of year three years ago with Jace, ovulated on Valentine's Day though and got my BFP that cycle. Come on VDAY BFP!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww good luck! The Wait is hell. I think I may be ovulating today (or yesterday). At least I'll be spending the tail end of mine in Mexico. Hopefully that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JustMe! The wait is hell, I just want to know instanly If I am or not so I can move on lol. Good luck to you as well, I wish I could go on vacation during my 2ww. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete