Friday, February 8, 2013

5 DPO and still sane, I swear!

 
                               
I lied. I can't wait until Valentine's day to test! Who was I kidding haha, I'm testing in 3 days at 8 dpo and even though my sane mind tells me that it's too early let's face the facts: I'm a POAS addict! The plan is still to wait until Valentine's Day to tell the hubby though. No symptoms to report yet, and I'm trying to keep busy and not think about things too much because I can get a bit obsessive. A winter storm is headed our way tonight and we are projected to get 1-2 feet of snow over the next 2 days. My plan is to work and continue to do our monthly checklist to stay busy. Of course being a mama my "free" time (what is that?) is limited so if your reading this please cross your fingers for me to get my BFP!

No comments:

Post a Comment