Friday, December 14, 2012

I just want to move on!!

I'm on a mom's forum online and I've been hanging out in the TTC section for about 4-5 months now. I feel like the kid who got picked last for a team in softball. I sit there and watch everyone get their BFP's and there I sit...still there! It hurts because then new girls come and you find yourself stalking your old ttc buddies in due date clubs (ddc). Then you look through the ddc and wonder "what If I had gotten my bfp too then I would be X amount of weeks". I think I'm starting to get jealous and I feel awful for feeling this way because some of them have had losses or have been trying longer. This is such a hard feeling and I sure hope it passes!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just found your blog and I just wanted to tell you that I know how you feel. I'm also a part of a mommy forum online and I have been there, waiting for a bfp since January of this year. I don't post too much on the board so much anymore. However, I just wanna say hang in there and you will get your bfp very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah!! I'm sorry you know this feeling it isn't a good one at all. I hope you get your BFP too, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete