Saturday, December 29, 2012

Change of plans..

I originally was going to start temping and babydancing yesterday and following the SMEP but two things happened..

1. I have a fever of 101 and I'm pretty sure I have the flu so it's probably not a good time to start temping because I'm sick.

2. I have an external hemorrhoid :( It hurts like hell and I'm not going to be able to babydance. We haven't DTD since before AF came poor hubby is getting restless. I am also still bleeding from AF and getting cramps.

 I feel like I'm already out this cycle because I may have to get surgery depending on if this hemorrhoid goes away on its own or not. I'd rather get my BFP next month anyway then I would be due in October versus September...DS was born 9/17/11 and I really prefer not to have 2 birthdays in one month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment