Monday, December 24, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Merry Christmas Eve! I'm so excited for J to open his presents tomorrow and play with them, I hope he likes everything. I want to start family traditions each year so I think I will cook a big dinner and festive dessert every Christmas Eve and we will let J open one present. When I was younger I used to open one present on Christmas Eve to play with and I really enjoyed that. I'm making baked Lasagne for dinner and sugar cookies with buttercream frosting for dessert. I love Christmas, tis' the season to be jolly =]

Cycle update: I'm on cycle day 2. Aunt flow is still here and will be here for awhile I usually have a heavy flow 3-4 days then light flow/spotting  2-4 days. No baby dancing for us over the holiday though, poor hubby! This is our 5th. cycle and hopefully our last I really don't want to reach a 6 month ttc milestone :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment