Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Years resolution...

My new years resolution is the same as last year! Eat clean, lose weight, and exercise more. I'm going to set a goal of 25 pounds that I want to lose by my birthday April 26th. This is totally doable, it's about 6 pounds per month. Last year after having my baby I gained 10 pounds and found myself at 215 pounds. My average weight pre-baby was 178-185 which is still overweight so I wanted to make some changes because I was unhappy with my weight. I started really sticking to plan in February and by April I was down to 185 and a size 12 and by July I was 158 and a size 10. Now I bounce between 158-165 currently I am 164 and finding myself unhappy again with my body. I haven't worked out in months and I've been eating crap lately. So today marks a new day, today is the day I take control of my diet and exercise and make a concious effort to eat more fruits and veggies and exercie more. I'm thinking TTC may be put on hold for awhile. I told DH we should wait until DS is 2 or 3 but I'm open to suprises :) I'm going to focus on losing some weight before I obsess about TTC. So this blog may turn into a weight loss/TTC blog. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it's not a coincidence (thanks to the New Year) that I've been thinking the same thing about my blog. I'm planning on recommitting to losing weight and eating healthy starting Monday (weigh in day). So let's support each other in this! :)

    ReplyDelete