Friday, December 14, 2012

Turning point in my cycle..

So tomorrow I am 9dpo and it marks a turning point in my hopes for each cycle. This is because with all 3 pregnancies I have gotten a positive by 9dpo so I'll be certain I'm not pregnant by tomorrow night. It is still early and there would still be a chance but it would be unlikely for me I assume. I'm still holding out hope and I will test tomorrow with FMU and later in the evening with a 3-4 hour hold. I tested today, BFN of course but I'm hoping I implanted at 7dpo and by tomorrow it will show up. I asked DH yesterday if it bothered him that it was taking longer than we hoped to get pregnant. He responded "no, when it happens it happens" I wish I could have his attitude about ttc!! The past 2 days I have been super bummed because I got some light cramping and then yesterday I got the big D (tmi..tmi..diarrhea) which is a big sign to me that aunt flo is on her way. I guess all I can do is wait and see if I get my BFP or not, STAY TUNED =] 

2 comments:

  1. So I understand why you feel that way, but 9DPO is SOOO early! even if you did get your + on that day before, it is not typical and you shouldn't give up hope yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JustMe!! I am still hopeful until the witch shows...fingers crossed for us!

    ReplyDelete