I just started getting a wave of promising symptoms! Here they are:
-dry mouth/increased thirst
-random cravings (steak, ground beef)
I'm also feeling rather round :p I'm 4w3d today and it's really starting to sink in. We've told a few more people because
1. Preggie Pops- you can find these at the pharmacy and they are a total life saver! Helped me out last time with light nausea.
2. Sea bands- these things are AWESOME! I started using these when I was vomiting 1-2 times per day and nauseous all day. These WORK! You can find them at the pharmacy also.
Amazon description:The anti-nausea band gently stimulates the nei-kuan acupoint located between your palm and wrist by placing a constant pressure on that point.
3. Gummy Prenatals, because my nausea has kicked in and I have a hard time swallowing pills :)
4. Belly band- They say you start showing faster with your second child and I already feel super bloated. I'm going to invest in a belly band so I can just unzip my pants and put the belly band over them to hold my pants up.
5. Lots of WATER and SALTINE CRACKERS- I've been so thirsty and nauseous but these items seem to help with the nausea.
To any of my preggo bloggies reading this, I hope you don't have morning sickness, it's no fun. My last resort will be to get a Zofran prescription if it gets bad, which is what I had to do with DS when I couldn't keep anything down. 11 more days until our ultrasound, WOO HOO! I wonder if we'll have twinsies?