Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hello Ovulation!




    Cycle day 13 and I have EWCM, otherwise known as egg white cervical mucous (gross I know) along with an increased sex drive and twinges in my pelvic area so I'm pretty sure today or tomorrow is ovulation day!! We have been going at it like teenagers so our bases are covered and I'm excited our timing has been stellar this month. Jace is feeling much better and doesn't have a fever anymore so we put him back in daycare, and the hubs as been working a lot of overtime so we've been pretty busy.
 I can't believe it's February already where did the time go? I have a bunch of things I want to get done this month to prep for spring cleaning. I will keep our to do list on my blog here so I can stay motivated to actually do them lol.

February To do list:
-paint apartment
-deep clean and organize our bedroom
-get rid of all clothes that no longer fit
-donate some of Jace's baby clothes
-continue doing weekly chore checklist
    *sweep/mop floors
     *vacuuming
     *cleaning Jace's bedroom daily
     *cleaning toilet/tub
      *disinfect/sanitze countertops
      *laundry
      *weekly decluttering
I think that's all for now folks. I'll update at the end of the month on how it goes for us.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment