Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fit Momma: How we met- Part II

Fit Momma: How we met- Part I:    In case you’re wondering how I met the hubby here is our love story filled with so much drama there will more than likely be a part III bar...

                                 Part II Engagement & I do 

Part II of this story begins with me leaving for college 2 hours away and us having a long distance relationship. It brought us closer together and we missed each other so much. Jose would come to visit me nearly every other weekend and I would go back home frequently to see him. The next semester Jose enrolled in my college and moved to the same town as me. We decided to get our first place together and we moved to a quaint apartment near our school. I'm not going to say we lived in bliss but we fought a lot and made up a lot during that time. We were coming into our adulthood and learning how to manage a household. We stayed there for about 5 months and we decided to move back to our home town together. I moved in with Jose's family until we found an apartment and that was when the trouble began.
   I didn't get along with my brother-in-law's girlfriend because he told her that he knew me and she went all psycho crazy biotch on me (as in steal my clothes and cut them up in a kind of way no kidding) and we got into an altercation over this! Finally after a 2 year engagement, breaking up and making up and going through all the in law drama we were married on August 20, 2010 at city hall. We decided against a big wedding due to all the family drama. We spent our honeymoon at a lake 45 minutes away and just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. It felt good to be married and to know that I would get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. We had our whole lives ahead of us, and this was just the beginning! We moved into our new place right after we got married and settled into marriage life rather quickly. Stay tuned for part 3 which will include when we started TTC and having our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment