Monday, December 10, 2012

4 DPO, I hate you

Seriously. I am going nuts I just want to know if I'm pregnant or not and the wait is killing me! I've never been a patient person though so this is normal for me. I hate this part of my cycle it's so boring just waiting to test in 4 DAYS!! At least when AF is here I know I'm out and there is hope for a new beginning. Waiting to O is exciting testing with my opks and BD like crazy. The first few days seem to fly but right around 4 DPO I start driving myself crazy googling everything and wondering..Could I be? I looked at my log from last month and my 4 DPO symptoms were bloating, fatigue/exhaustion, increased cervical fluid, and increased appetite. I have all but one of those right now so I'm hoping that it's not PMS. I think I will start temping and charting next month if I don't get my BFP and I will order more preseed. When you've been TTC 4 months that stuff runs out fast! I'm giving away some of J's baby clothes because I really am hoping for a girl annddd I prefer all new things for the next little one so I'd rather give them to someone that needs the items and is low on resources. I will reuse the crib and a few sentimental clothing items but besides that we're getting new items. I guess I'll go try and keep busy so these next 4 days don't drag. Signing off for now!

3 comments:

  1. I'm at 5DPO so we're in the same boat. I'm trying not to obsess over symptoms because really, it's pointless, but I agree that the wait is terrible! I am also an extremely impatient person. Just hoping I get busy at work to distract me. You're testing at 8DPO? When did you get a positive last time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I have all of those symptoms right now too, but I think it's just...LIFE! haha, no I'm kidding. I'm doing the same thing - overanalyzing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my positive with DS at 8dpo it's early but possible :) I have been jotting everything down as a symptom lol.

    ReplyDelete