Thursday, December 13, 2012

When the world says give up...

I remember seeing a quote on my mommy board that stuck with me to this day. It read:

When the world says "give up" hope whispers "try it one more time" 

I love this quote and I can completely relate to longing for a child and struggling with infertilty. It is a very painful process and it's draining; physically, emotionally, and mentally. I have only been actively TTC for 4 cycles now but we didn't prevent pregnancy for 5 cycles before that. If you do the math that adds up to 9 months with no BFP. I have my DS so that makes it so much easier each month because I am very grateful for the baby I have. It is just very frustrating not being able to easily get pregnant though, especially at my age (I'm under 25). I feel broken, I keep seeing BFP threads/announcements and I just feel like it won't ever be my turn. I keep pushing on every month though, hoping and praying for another little miracle.

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up! There is a reason why doctors want you to wait a year before they'll see you. Because that really is how long people can take naturally. You're not there yet and you have no reason to believe there's anything wrong, especially since you already have your daughter.

    That being said, I know it doesn't make it any easier :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JustMe! I know it can take a year I'm just being my impatient self lol. I have been having such a hard time this cycle TTC my emotions have been all over the place. It only took 2 cycles with my son J and we're on cycle 4 trying, cycle 9 of no protection I think after a year I'll have to make that call.

    ReplyDelete