Saturday, December 8, 2012

2ww "Symptoms" and a milestone!

I'm back lol. I feel like I shouldn't post more than once per day but it's my blog and I'll blog if I want to hehe. I started having waves of nausea tonight at work and I've noticed aversions to certain foods and my appetite has decreased. This could be a side effect of the medication I'm on (Zoloft) or it could just be my body f-ing with me. Let's hope it's a super early pregnancy symptom and neither of the above.
   Tonight DH told me that J "took a few steps", to which I replied "NO HE DIDN'T" I'm not going to believe it until I see him walking myself. I beat myself up all the time for working and J being in daycare and my biggest fear is him doing something major and me missing it (walking, saying new words, etc.) DH says he is going to videotape him so we shall see. I can't believe he is almost walking it's crazy how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms for the first time in the NICU with him hooked up to all these wires and unable to feed well with a bottle. That's another reason why this blog is important to me because I wish I would have documented more with J's pregnancy. I'm excited to POAS in 1 week I have a few IC's left from last cycle and I will get a FRER if there are any questionable faint lines. Signing off for now thanks for reading. xox  

No comments:

Post a Comment