Thursday, December 13, 2012

This may be *the* cycle!

I'm soooo excited to start testing tomorrow!! I actually tested last night with a FRER (I'm crazy I know it's way too early for a positive) just in case I was off with my O date and I was furthur along in my cycle than I thought. I'm currently 7 DPO and it's CD 22 which makes it 6 days until my aunt flow is due. Symptom wise I am still bloated and feeling twinges here and there. Last night after dtd I felt cramps/pressure and my uterus felt full. My tatas are sore and feel tender, when DS was climbing over me it hurt so bad! I'm so hopeful, I really think this may be *the* cycle I just feel different than in the other cycles. I was thinking of cute ways to tell DH if I get my BFP, like wrapping up my test and telling him to open his early present. Signing off for now, I'm at work so maybe I should try and get something done LOL.

1 comment: