Monday, December 24, 2012

Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP)

We're doing the SMEP this cycle to increase our chances of falling pregnant. I'm also charting and temping as soon as AF is over I can't wait I'm so excited to start obsessing over my temps lol! So here's the plan:

*Beginning on cycle day 8 begin trying every other night

*Start using OPK's cycle day 10
(take OPK in the afternoon time when surge would be the highest and don't drink a lot of fluids or use the bathroom for 4 hours beforehand)

*Once OPK is positive, try every night for 3 consecutive nights
( I usually ovulate around CD 14 so maybe CD 14-16)

*Skip the 4th. night, and then try one more time
(CD18)

*Now STOP! The waiting begins..take an hpt 15-16 days after the positive OPK.

I know this sounds really intricate and maybe a little borderline obsessive but cut me a break we have been trying for 5 months I will try anything at this point. It won't hurt to try and I'm curious to see the results I've read good things about it so we will see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment