Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mommy Guilt?

Yesterday I got home from work and dived into my couch to take a much needed nap around 4pm. SIX hours later I woke up, shocked that I had slept that long. I didn't cook dinner, play with DS, or get any chores done around the house. I feel so bad for being so tired and slacking in the wife/mommy department I feel so bad :( I then proceeded to stay awake until 2am knowing I had to wake up at 4:30am for work. Pregnancy induced lethargy, gotta love it. My husband has been so wonderful and understanding about this but I just feel so bad for not being able to spend more time with DS.

  Another thing that has been bothering me is the fact that I haven't told any of my family about this pregnancy yet. I'm partially scared of their reaction and partially terrified of something bad happening and having to tell them about it. I'm pretty close with my mom and it feels akward for her not to know, but hubby thinks we should wait until we go to our first appointment at least. Today I'm feeling a little better but still pretty tired. Happy hump day bloggies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment