Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Special K Plan- day 1

Today I started the Special K plan and I'm starving!! For breakfast I ate one bowl of the cereal and for lunch I'm having a vanilla protein shake. Dinner will be something low cal but I'm more than likely ordering because I'm exhausted. In other news we DTD during my fertile time frame this month so I still have a chance for a BFP! I'm on cycle day 19 though so about 10-13 days until the witch shows. We keep going back and forth between wanting to wait and TTC, signing off for now happy hump day!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Sounds like you are doing well in general. I wanted to let you know I tagged you for a Liebster Award:
    http://bitsinpeaces.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-aka-huge-procrastination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JustMe!! Off to go read your blog now lol :)

    ReplyDelete