Thursday, January 3, 2013

Feeling blue

   I've been feeling very depressed lately and I'm not quite sure the exact reason why. I can think of some things that are bothering me and although some of them are stressful I also have a lot to be happy about. My habit that I seem to fall in when I get depressed is to grab something to eat because that usually makes me feel better temporarily. I've been doing poorly with my diet not eating clean enough so I'm starving by the end of each day and I've been getting hunger headaches. I think it's the weather here in New York! We have a low in the single digits tonight and there's something going around here everyone is sick! I just don't know why I can't get out of this funk I'm in. I really hope these next 3 days are better for me because I will be off work. My child has decided he doesn't want to go to bed until 4am so this rest is much needed. Thank god tomorrow is Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment