Wednesday, January 23, 2013

6 Months not preventing...

I got AF two days ago and this is my 6th. cycle not preventing pregancy. I won't call it TTC anymore but we are waiting and open to a suprise in the future. I like it better this way because it is more laid back and I won't feel like a complete failure if we keep getting BFN's. My period came about 2 days late (the morning of cycle day 31 my average is 28 days) and during those two days I took a few pregnancy tests and prayed and hoped the wench wouldn't show. It's funny how you don't realize how much you want a baby until you find out you aren't pregnant. Luckily I have a precious sweet baby boy to make the time fly by faster and make this a lot easier to move on every month and keep "not preventing and hoping for a suprise." I may use OPK's this month and I may not...the neurotic obsessive part of me wants to temp/chart and use opk's so I will know when I o'ed but then we aren't "trying" per se so I have no idea if I actually will. I'm trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of this baby fever I have though. My "to do" list for the rest of this week consists of:

-Getting J on a good sleep schedule, staying consistent with his nightly routine

-Organizing my house

-Cleaning our bedroom

-preparing more meals at home

Let's see how I do! I'll be pinning for organization tips..yes, I'm a pin whore lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment