Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jace pictures!!

I was going to remain anonymous about my son's name but I've decided to change my mind. Why you ask?

I decided that I can still protect him by only using his first name in this blog and I feel more comfortable refering to him by his name.

                                                   Jace
                                       September 17, 2011
                                         3 lbs. 8oz. at birth
                                      born at 32 weeks 5 days



His first birthday!


I love this little boy more than words can describe! He is 16 months old right now and he is walking, saying "mama" dada" "tata" "baba" and he loves Mickey Mouse and Spongebob. What a blessing he is!! He only stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks before they released him home to us, and that's when our life began. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment