Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Liebster Award!!





I would like to thank JustMe (probably my only reader lol) for nominating me for this award. It feels good to know I'm not talking to myself haha..So here it goes 11 things about me..

1. My favorite color is pink
2. My first car was a Volkswagon beetle
3. I got married before the age of 21
4. I had my son at the same exact age my mother had me
5. My aunt was in the olymics
6. My horoscope sign is a taurus (the bull)
7. I LOVE writing!
8. My husband and I are highschool sweethearts we even went to prom together
9. I want to have 3-4 children by the time I'm 30
10. I have a sugar addiction
11. We were married at city hall but we want to do a vow renewel for our 10 year anniversary

My 11 Questions


1. What color are your toenails painted right now? GREEN :)
2. Tell a story about a childhood birthday party.
My most memorable was my sweet 16! My parents rented a hall and a bunch of my family and friends came to celebrate. I worked on a dance skit with my cousins and we performed it for the family. It was so much fun, and I got my first car with a big red bow on top!  

3. What are you addicted to?

SUGAR! Pretty much anything sweet :P

4. Do you have any weird habits?

I pick at my fingers and peel the skin off when I'm bored...I know gross

5. Are you happy in your career? Job? Way you spend your days?

I hate my job!! I work in sales and customer service and it isn't pretty. I work 5:45am-3pm usually on weekday mornings and on weekends 2-12...it blows but my most important and fufilling job is being a mother to my sweet baby boy J <3

6. When did you meet your significant other? Were you too old? Too young? Just right?

We met at a park when I was about 15 years old, starting dating at 17 and we were married by the time I was 20. We were very young, but I wouldn't change things in a million years! Well, now you know how old I am :)

7. Describe your favorite item of clothing.

I love leggings, sweatpants, jeans (preferably spandex lol) you know, mom clothes LOL anything thats comfortable. I don't even wear a bra most days haha..

8. So, what's the point of a blog, anyway?

For me to document milestones and have it to look back on, meeting new mommy friends :)

9. What food describes your mood today?

Pizza...just an ordinary day

10. Where will you be when you're 45?

Hopefully debt free, happy with my career, working for myself, raising my kid(s) and going to games, graduations, etc. vacationing with my hubby hopefully we want to go to puerto rico some day!

11. So why are YOU responding to these questions?

Because I thought it would be fun and I really appreciate being nominated THANK YOU! :)

My 11 questions:

1. What made you want to start a blog?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. What is your biggest accomplishment?
4. Favorite food?
5. What are your fears?
6. What is your favorite hobby?
7. How has your life changed in the past 5 years?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
9. What is your zodiac sign? When is your bday?
10. What is your favorite past time as a kid?
11. What is your favorite kind of car?

My 11 nominees: (Or my favorite blogs since I'm new to the blog world)

1. bits and peaces
2. guerrilla mom
3. Diana's weight loss journey
4. love and marriage
5. eat yourself skinny
6. skinnytaste
7. Our TTC Journey
8. Life.Love&Marriage
9. spunkysuzi working towards a healthier me
10. Adventures in divorce
11. plump nonfiction

I would like to thank all the above blogs for giving me something interesting to read while at work. Thank you, keep blogging! :)


1 comment:

  1. I do that too...picking at my fingers. When I'm bored or stressed. In fact, this week, my fingers are looking pretty bad. Oops.

    I also met my husband in high school and went to prom with him :)

    ReplyDelete