Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Epic Fail!

Well,
 the special k plan didn't go so well after all...I've been under so much stress financially that I haven't been sticking with my diet :( Good news is that I didn't gain any weight though..

In other news we are finally getting J on a good sleep schedule which equals me getting at least 4 hours sleep yay!! He has been going to bed around 10-11 and sleeping until 9/10 while only waking up once for a bottle in between. I'm so happy he is starting to sleep more at night. What worked for us was establishing a routine and then eventually being consistent with it. I only let him take one nap per day for no longer than an hour and then I let him play for most of the day. I give him dinner, bath time, and then I'll read him a book. I lay him down around 10-11 and he is usually knocked out by midnight. Such a big difference between a few weeks ago when he would be up at 2am playing and laughing at our attempts to get him to sleep. Current score:

Us-2
J-363

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment