Friday, January 25, 2013

Work out buddy!

    So I finally decided to accept my friend's offer to work out with her at the gym. She gets a free guest with her membership, so I figured why not? I really want to jump back on the exercise bandwagon and get toned by late spring. We're going to meet up this Sunday, which is perfect because that is the best day to start a new regimine.
   I came home yesterday and to my suprise my husband had cleaned up the house and it looked great! I was so happy to see that he's taking more initiative around the house! I got off work early yesterday and spent the afternoon watching OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) and rested for a little bit. Waking up at 4am and getting 4 hours sleep caught up with me and I was exhausted. Jace took a 3 hour nap yesterday from 5-8pm and I kept peeking in on him wondering if I should wake him or not. If he naps too long that will usually interupt his sleep pattern and he won't go to bed until 2am. Also, if I wake him and he's too tired he will be whiney and miserable, GAH! So, I decided to let him nap, and then I napped, and he actually went to bed at 11pm and slept until 10!! #Winning 


No comments:

Post a Comment