Saturday, June 8, 2013

One week wait

I never had a two week wait to test because I'm a POAS addict and I'm the most impatient person in the world. Today I'm 3 DPO (4 DPO according to my countdown to pregnancy) and I plan to test 6 days before my missed period with an FRER. Everyday is dragging and I wish I could test already! I ordered my HPT's online and I should have plenty to test with (20 IC's and 3 FRER) they should arrive by June 12th. and I will feel like a little girl on Christmas morning when they arrive. I'm starting to get excited about TTC and less depressed about the miscarriage even though each day is tough still. I think trying again has helped me emotionally and I'm glad we decided to try again. My EDD based off LMP would be 2-25 if we get our BFP. Testing in 4-5 days and updating with the results! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment