Friday, June 28, 2013

It's a beautiful day in OPK land!

Happy Friday Bloggies!!

 I'm in such a wonderful mood this afternoon. Do you know why? Well today was my first day using OPK's according to the SMEP (Sperm meets egg plan) I have to start using OPK's CD 10. I POAS and to my suprise it looks like it's close to positive!! I'm positive I'll be ovulating sometime this week and that makes me so so excited! The plan is supposed to help boost our chances at conceiving after a loss so I thought I'd try it again since it's worked in the past. I also learned something new today and I would like to share the knowledge for anyone that doesn't know. You have to use your OPK's with afternoon urine and not FMU or the results won't be as accurate. I tested early this morning and got a barely-can-see-it line and then tested in the afternoon and got a much darker line! I will post pics of my opks in my next post. Stay tuned for my POAS pictures I will be testing all weekend. TGIF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment