Wednesday, June 26, 2013

(Impatiently) Waiting to O

Cycle day 8 today and so far so good with temping! Here's what we're doing this cycle to increase our chances:

-SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan)
-Temping/Charting
-Preseed
-Pineapple core during 2ww
-Prayer, lots of prayer!

 Please pray for us if your reading and your the praying type!! We started DTD after AF left town every other day and I start testing with my OPK's CD 10. The plan is to test twice a day when I get closer to ovulation and hopefully my temps will confirm O.

 I've been slacking (again) on eating but not doing so bad. I haven't gained that much weight but today I plan to start fresh again and stick to my two meals per day. My life is so consumed with TTC right now. I'm working on being more of a balanced person though :) Happy Hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment