Friday, June 7, 2013

A girl can dream.

Well I'm very confused about this cycle because we decided to try right before I thought I was o'ing and I didn't get opks until 2 days later. My usual ovulation time is CD 13-15 and I tested CD 16 with my opk and it looked positive then tested in the a.m CD 17 and it was darker! My longest cycle was 29 days so I'm not quite sure when to expect AF. I think I will use CD 16 as ovulation day which puts me at 2 DPO!! I'm not the same though as before when I was TTC. I'm actually more nervous about getting a BFP because then I have to worry about having a 4th. miscarriage or having a placenta abruption later on *sigh* Timing wise we are looking good though, we've dtd everyday for the past week and a half and each time I layed down with my legs propped up, pillow underneath me. I've been less obsessive this go around but it's only my first cycle after the miscarriage trying. I found a great support group on FB of women who have been through miscarriages and it's been nice to have a group that understands what I'm going through. So now it's a waiting game to see if I'm pregnant or not. A girl can dream for a happy and healthy nine months after right?

No comments:

Post a Comment