Thursday, June 20, 2013

Keep on keeping on...

I haven't gained any weight nd I've lost the weight that I gained while pregnant with nugget. I'm still unhappy with how I keep bouncing between the 150's, am I ever going to break my plateau and reach my goal of 145 lbs.?!?! Will I ever be able to stop binging on junk food and having DH get me snacks after 1am when I work until midnight? I'm struggling staying on plan and I feel better blogging about it. Admitting it is the first step when you have a problem right? So today I plan to stay within my caloric range and exercise after work. We're going to a wedding Saturday so I kind of feel like I shouldn't eat until then so I can look nice in my dress. That would be unhealthy though, right? I weighed myself yesterday and I'm 157 which scared the crap out of me because I'm knocking on 160's door. I'll update tomorrow with how I did with staying on plan. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment