Monday, June 17, 2013

Feeling sorry for myself...

Reading my last post I can't help but to feel sorry for myself, I feel bad this blog has turned into a debbie downer blog. Today is cycle day 28 and my longest cycle is usually 30 days so I'm expecting AF anytime now. I've been testing since 8 DPO and I've had no luck so far...this TTC gig is a lot harder than I remember (especially after a loss). This is our first official cycle TTC after I miscarried in April why would I expect to get my BFP that fast? It took us 6 cycles to conceive nugget and I hope it doesn't take that long this time around! We BD so much though so I felt confident that we we're successful but if I were pregnant I would have my BFP by now! I'm just feeling so sad I'm taking a break until AF arrives, it's super hard to come on here and read about pregnancy and newborns while I'm staring at BFN's and still grieving over my miscarriage. So goodbye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment