Thursday, May 23, 2013

Size me up!

After my miscarriage I weighed in at 166 and now I'm 157ish (bouncing between 155-158). I've been trying to stay focused on losing but I keep making poor eating choices. Today I ate Dunkin Donuts again for breakfast because it's convienent and cheap. I got a bagel with butter and a small iced coffee with 1 cup of  sugar and whole milk. What a bad choice heh? So here I sit almost 60 pounds down 20 months after giving birth to my sweet boy and I still can't reach my goal of 150 pounds. Today I will try and count all my calories and work out. That's all I can do is stick to plan and not get discouraged! I'm more than likely going to set a goal of 140lbs. after I hit goal but I want to see how I feel and look 8 pounds lighter first. My work out regimine is cardio 4 days a week and weights/toning 2-3 days a week. Yesterday I did cardio for 30 minutes and weights/toning for 25 minutes.

Stats:
Starting weight: 215lbs. 9/2011
currrent weight: 157lbs.
goal weight: 150lbs.

height: 5'6"

size: 8 in womens
        small womens tops
        medium juniors tops
       11 in juniors

former sizes: 14 in womens
                     large womens tops
                    XL junior tops
                    15 in juniors

No comments:

Post a Comment