Thursday, July 4, 2013

Waiting some more

Today is cycle day 16 and I'm still waiting for ovulation confirmation from Fertility Friend. Yesterday I had a very dark OPK which was the closest looking to a positive (test line was way darker than the control) and fertile CM and my temp dipped lower this morning. I'm hoping tomorrow and the next three days I have a temp rise and FF will detect ovulation. I hate TTC sometimes, all the waiting drives me absolutely nuts! TTC after a loss (TTCAL) is even more difficult than I thought but I know when I'm holding a baby none of this will matter anymore. So there you have it folks, I'm still waiting to O, or for confirmation from FF because I don't trust my OPKs. I'm going to guess that yesterday was O day though just from the dull cramps and aches I was feeling. Happy 4th. of July everyone, I'm working on the holiday and making extra money!

No comments:

Post a Comment